A story about science, not fiction
Invest in state of the art technology and make profit. Learn how science will change the world economy in next few years.
Without risk, you can't create anything new
Technology improves the world and does it constantly. Our goal is to streamline this irreversible process and mark our role in transforming the civilization.
ICO was successful
Thank you for your trust.
On January 17 2020, we finished a public ICO TecraCoin. Investments in Tecra are currently only available to private investors and VC funds. Click to read more.What next?
Watch our story
A picture is worth a thousand words. Watch a video presenting the idea of TecraCoin. Find out directly from the team members how we organized the project in order to eliminate the risks and achieve the intended goals.
Investing in greatest ideas
- Restricted access to capital for the commercialization of patents.
- A long legal process from the start of research to commercialization.
- Lack of technology standardization as well as a consistent quality policy.
- Through the creation of a transparent system of capital movement based on Tecra Blockchain and using TecraCoin currency, we will provide our investors with the most promising projects.
- Tecra offers access to the most experienced lawyers and specialists from, among others, the Kostrzyn Slubice Special Economic Zone, who have invested hundreds of millions of zloty, in companies such as Zalando or BMW. Thanks to their experience and trust of our investors, we will accelerate the process of the project implementation.
- We will create a website platform where scientists will be able to submit their ideas. After being verified by the Tecra scientific team and taking into consideration the community voting, all prospective projects will be directed to commercialization.
- Limited trust to the world of science and new technologies.
- A long legislation process from the start of research to commercialization.
- Lack of space for safe investment in high end technologies.
- The Tecra team are specialists in their industry. Due to our wealth of experience in the field of investments and extensive business contacts, each Tecra technology project receives a guarantee of its usefulness and future profits in business.
- Using Blockchain technology, Tecra Coin will create a friendly place for investors. Without the need for long and complicated legal consultations.
- Blockchain is an open ledger. Tecra ensures that the investment capital movement and implementation processes will be verifiable at every stage, e.g. through the client’s panel on the website.
For the Community
- A large number of cryptocurrencies that don’t give any real benefits.
- A small selection of promising projects based on PoW consensus.
- Lack of Blockchain-based projects with access to a real business.
- The biggest advantage of TecraCoin is the possibility of purchasing shares for it in companies producing real products (e.g. Graphene).
- Blockchain is a community. We are close to the idea of Satoshi Nakamoto, that is a distributed ledger. Therefore, PoW is not only a bow towards miners but also towards a fair distribution.
- TecraCoin is one of the few cryptocurrencies based on PoW, behind which there is a viable business (planned implementation of Graphene factories and development of Graphene technologies as well as medical technologies in the future)
Welcome to the TecraCoin (Scientific ICO) investment space
Technology improves the world and does it constantly. Our goal is to streamline this irreversible process and mark our role in transforming the civilization. As the Tecra team, we have created an Internet platform for raising capital that will support the commercialization of high end technologies protected by patents. By using a Blockchain-based distributed ledger, we can guarantee the transparency of the investments based on TecraCoin.
Our idea unites three groups of clients:
Investing in greatest ideas. Paraphrasing A. Clarke, the world of magic and technology, that is the world of scientists.
the world of business and capital, a place where investors learn patent- protected technology and commercialize its value in useful and prospective companies
First things first. Our team's several months' analysis determined the choice of graphene as the first technology for commercialization. The advancement of laboratory tests allows us to believe that graphene and its applications will find the widest markets.
Tecra Ltd. in cooperation with INTiBS (Institute of Low Temperature and Structure Research) has patented methods production of a wide range of graphene materials, such as graphene flakes, graphene oxide and threedimensional forms of graphene in the form of graphene foam.
Examples fields in which graphene finds application:
The properties of graphene materials produced by INTiBS PAN have the amazing impact on properties on chemical products such as:
- Lacquer (hydrophobicity of graphene has the brilliant impact on anticorrosive properties of lacquer)
- Greases (Addition of Graphene flakes gives a big benefits in terms of coefficient of friction reduction)
- Tyres (Simultaneously reduces resistance and increases grip in tyres)
- Filters (Using of Graphene foams structure as filter membranes – excellent adsorption properties)
- Catalysis (Component of graphene with metals and metal oxides can be used for catalysis and photocatalysis)
Due to the antibacterial properties of graphene oxide can be used in medical accessories like bandage, gels, ointments etc.. The first research shows that graphene coating of medical stents, intramedullary rods and others implants leads to greater likelihood of acceptance by human body
Graphene materials will be significant role in energy area. The porous form of graphene exhibit great properties to use as active material in new energy saving light sources. In comparison to LEDs and fluorescent lamps light from graphene has a higher Color Rendering Index (CRI) and spectrum similar to sunlight.
The graphene is the efficient catalyst in hydrogen production. Using new technologies will be possible to build low-cost portable hydrogen generators for hydrogen engines.
New Source of White Light
Laser inducted white light of graphene foam.
European Union directives have withdrawn from the lighting market incandescent lamps, characterized by a visible broadband emission advantage to the human eye. The white color of currently used ener- gy-efficient LED sources and fluorescent lamps is created by mixing colors, which is reflected in a low color rendering index.
Our solution combines the advantages of these white light sources, as an energy-saving source of white light with a spectrum similar to sunlight. The team of experts is working on improving the active material and producing a MVP for a device.
The obtained results showed that the broadband white light generated with the infrared laser, with its spectrum similar to sunlight, and the high energy efficiency of the process indicates a large implementation potential. Solutions developed so far will become the basis for the construction of innovative energy-saving light sources constructed as part of the implemented project. The innovative solution resulting from the project will be a direct competitor to lighting technologies based on LED diodes. The development of the technology presented in the project will allow to create a source of light, which with color temperature and degree of color rendering will be very similar to sunlight.
The result of the work will be a solution with a high potential for commercialization.
Graphene High-Power Lighting
As the first scientific research shows, the graphene foam obtained by Tecra Science Team shows great potential in its application in high power lighting devices excited by microwave techniques. These devices are characterized by emission efficiency that allows them to be applied in street lighting or lighting large areas such as sports halls.
Tecra Ltd. is looking for an investor ready for cooperation and development of the invention, which is currently at the third level of technological readiness.
In the technology developed by our scientific team, the graphene materials used show the stability of radiation over time. As a result of the emission of radiation there are no slow chemical reactions that can lead to degradation of the material, so the life of the product will be much longer. This is especially important for special applications.
Be a part of hi-tech revolution. Get TecraCoins!
We offer participation in the Tecra investment fund, which through the release and purchase of TecraCoins (cryptocurrency) built on the lyra2z hash algorithm and based on Zcoin and Bitcoin, enables investing into the development of high-end patent-based technologies and then their commercialization. You can buy them using our ICO system that is divided into several stages:
We have created special, dedicated sales conditions for TecraCoin early investors. The offer includes less than 2 million TCR. Those who take the biggest risk with us gain the most when buying TCR at the lowest price, gaining the opportunity to run the first Masternodes that allow you to increase the level of ownership.
Increase your ownership by running Masternodes. By purchasing a minimum of 10,000 TCRs and by starting a node in the TECRA network, you help us to build the infrastructure protecting our blockchain network. You thus get a better price and the opportunity to multiply the amount of TecraCoin.
Public sale is off. Only private investors and VC funds are allowed join the group of TecraCoin owners, helping to commercialize patented hi-tech inventions. Buying today you get an attractive price. The sale has been divided into stages - 5th of each month the price will increase by USD 0.10.
A goal without a plan is just a wish.
Find out about the most important milestones that we plan in the project.
Launch works on TecraCoin Blockchain
A letter of intent with INTBiS
Signing letters of intent with the Institute of Low Temperatures and Structure Research
Testnet TecraCoin đầu tiên
Thành lập công ty Tecra
Ký một chứng thư công chứng và thành lập Tecra sp. z o.o. (Ltd.)
Second TecraCoin Testnet
Launch TecraCoin Mainnet
Start a private sale
Start a public sale
New Payment Gateway
Added PayPal, Credit Card, Bank Transfer and Crypto Payment
Change of hashing algorithm
Change of hashing algorithm (MTP)
New mobile apps and crypto wallet
Preparation of graphene laboratory
Komodo dPoW implementation
Increased security of PoW algorithm
Preparation of one click MN program
New Crypto Interest System
Listing on crypto-exchange
Change of rewards
Change of block reward
Community voting program will help to choose a future science projects
TecraCoin blockchain platform
DEX + smart contracts
Launch investment platform
The Tecra Team combines a passion for science and business.
Vice Chairman of the Agreement party (Porozumienie, member of the ruling coalition in Poland). ...
The author of the programs for managing crypto-mines. Experienced in designing computer networks. ...
The co-owner of one of the largest Altcoin mines in Poland. A f. Polish army officer trained in the US...
Krzysztof PodolskiCEO, Co-founder
The co-creator of the largest negotiating group in Western Poland dealing with the energy and telco sectors.Trained...
Prof. Dr hab. Wiesław StrękGraphene Scientist,
One of the best graphene scientists in the world and the co-author of over 60 patents. Numerous publications....
Prof. Andrzej JeżowskiScience Expert
Professor of Physics, director of the Polish Academy of Sciences' institute, specializing in graphene....
Dariusz Hreniak PhDScience Expert
Deputy Director of graphene researching institute at Polish Academy of Sciences. Startuper and inventor....
Anna WędzyńskaScience Expert
Chemist specializing in graphene technology at the Structure Research Institute in Wroclaw, Poland. ...
Andrzej KailBusiness Expert
Marketing director of Special Economic Zone in Western Poland, with $2.5 bn of capital and over 140 factories....
Krzysztof KielecBusiness Expert
Entrepreneur, economist and lawyer. CEO of a Special Economic Zone in Western Poland. ...
Robert BrandtLegal Expert
The best legal adviser in Poland according to Forbes Professionals Contest 2012. ...